Thursday 9 April 2009

Unfinished

I realise I never came back and finished my last entry, and I do apologise! I ended up visiting my friends, and having a most wonderful weekend, and then as the week progressed I had 'issues' with my sister and 1 laptop charger shared between us.... Lets just say, after a long few days of tempers hotting up, the final showdown wasn't pretty. I should affirm our arguments have progressed from when we were younger brawling siblings, as no violence was used, name calling was kept to a minimum, and it did not end in tears... however, long, accusing words were exchanged, and I'm sure the neighbours can't have appreciated the noise!

I have been up to lots of little exciting things, and shall probably follow this with various reviews of films and games I have watched and played this past week :)

Love Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment